Electronic applications of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs (further- citizens), and legal entities are considered by the FEZ Minsk Administration in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July, 18 2011 “On Citizens’ Applications and Legal Persons’ Applications”
According to the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July, 18 2011“On Citizens’ Applications and Legal Persons’ Applications” an electronic application is made in the Belarusian or Russian languages.
Electronic application of a citizen must obligatory contain:
- surname, name, middle name or initials of the citizen;
- address of the place of residence (place of stay) of the citizen;
- a summary of the matter;
- e-mail address of the citizen.
Electronic application of a legal entity must obligatory contain:
- full name of the legal entity;
- location of the legal entity;
- a summary of the matter;
- surname, name, father's name, of the representative who signs the application;
- e-mail address of the legal entity.
Electronic application is considered within (no later than) 15 days from the date of the registration and requires additional revising within (not later than) 1 month.
The answers to the applications are sent electronically to the e-mail address indicated in the electronic application or the answers are sent in the written form to the residential address (the place of stay) of the citizen or to the address of the legal entity in the cases stipulated by the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July 18, 2011 “On Citizens’ Applications and Legal Persons’ Applications”.
Application is left with no consideration if :
- not submitted in the Belarusian or Russian language;
- the surname, the name, the patronymic, the place of residence (stay) of the citizen is not included;
- the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, the surname, name, father's name of its director or a person authorized to sign the application (for legal entities) are not included;
- contains a text that can not be read or identified;
- contains offensive words or expressions;
- subject to review, in accordance with the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural law, legislation governing the administrative process and the legislation on administrative procedures. In accordance with the legislation there is a different procedure for submission and consideration of such applications;
- contains issues that are not under the authority of the FEZ “Minsk” Administration;
- the deadline for submitting a complaint is missed without any good reason;
- it has already been considered in fact and a new application does not contain new facts or circumstances important for the consideration of the application again;
- the correspondence with the applicant is quitted.