Documents submitted for registration
For registration as a FEZ resident you should submit to Minsk FEZ administration the following documents:
· application filled according to the form approved by FEZ administration;
· copies of the constituent documents certified in accordance with the established procedure providing original documents;
· a copy of the certificate of state registration with the original documents;
· business plan of the investment project developed according to the form approved by FEZ administration;
· a payment document confirming the payment of the state fee for registration, which is 50 base units.
All the documents are filled in and written in Russian.
After the registration you get a certificate of registration as a FEZ resident issued by the administration on behalf of the state.
N.B. Minsk FEZ Administration is empowered to carry out the state registration of a legal entity and (or) individual entrepreneur, in case it is going to perform its activity in the territory included into Minsk FEZ boundaries and become a Minsk FEZ resident later on.