The procedure for registration
In order to gain the status of a FEZ ”Minsk” resident it is necessary to:
- develop an export-oriented or import-substituting investment project with investment volume equivalent to a minimum of 1 million Euro.;
- present an application for FEZ resident status to the administration of the Free Economic Zone ”Minsk”;
- make an agreement with FEZ “Minsk” administration for the terms of work in the FEZ “Minsk”
- locate the production within the boundaries of the FEZ “Minsk".
Registration as a FEZ “Minsk” resident is carried out in accordance with Paragraph 5 of the Statement on the FEZ ‘Minsk”, approved by the Council of Ministers of Belarus Decree № 657 dated May, 21 2009.
To address the issue of registration of a commercial organization (an individual entrepreneur) as the FEZ “Minsk” resident, the investor prepares and submits an investment proposal to the FEZ “Minsk” administration, which includes the following documents:
- standard application form;
- duly certified copies of the constituent documents with showing the original documents , copy of state registration certificate with showing the original document;
- the business plan of the investment project;
- The payment document confirming payment of the state duty for the registration as the FEZ "Minsk" resident.
A state fee for the registration as the FEZ “Minsk” resident in the amount of 50 (fifty) basic units is paid by the investors, business entities on account №3602911010004, JSC "JSSB Belarusbank" , Minsk, code 795. Beneficiary: Head department of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus in Minsk, Purpose of payment: A state fee for the registration as the FEZ “Minsk” resident. (Payment code into the budget 03001). UNP (Payer’s Account Number) 100064110.
An applicant is responsible for the accuracy of the information presented in accordance with the applicable laws.
The documents are submitted in a folder with laces.
Registration as the resident of the FEZ “Minsk” is made administratively based on the decision of the Council of administration of the FEZ “Minsk” for the duration of the agreement on the activity terms in the FEZ “Minsk”.
The newly created organization at the registration as a resident of the FEZ “Minsk” are to previously acquire the state registration according to the procedure of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus. The founders of the organization – resident of the FEZ “Minsk” can be Belarusian and (or) foreign individuals or legal entities regardless of the ownership form.