Making the free customs zone
DOCUMENTS FOR FCZ
- Copy of the certificate of state registration of a commercial organization in 1 copy.
- A copy of the certificate of registration as a resident of the FEZ "Minsk" in 1 copy.
- Feasibility study of the need to determine the limits of FCZ in the 1st (one) copy.
- Brief description of the investment project, containing: information on the resident of the FEZ "Minsk", (registration number of the payer (UNP), full name, registration date as the resident of the FEZ "Minsk", legal address of the enterprise), information on activities to be performed within the defined limits of the FCZ, in accordance with the investment project (in one copy and on an external medium).
- The list of goods classified in accordance with the Commodity Nomenclature for Foreign Economic Activity of the Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter referred to as "TNEC FEA UES"), which will be used to carry out the activities indicated in the brief description of the investment project, and placed under the appropriate customs procedure (hereinafter - the list of goods) & nbsp ; & nbsp; (in triplicate). In this case, the list of goods must be issued in the form indicated.
- The plan-scheme of the common territory of the FEZ with indication of its boundaries (copying from the general scheme of the territory) and the location of the FEZ resident within the boundaries of which the limits of the STZ are determined (in 3 copies);
- Layout of the production areas of the FEZ resident, within the boundaries of which the FCZ limits are defined, with reference to the terrain (specify the address of the FEZ resident's location and adjacent streets) (in 3 copies);
- Layout of structures in which the limits of the STZ are determined (with indication of all sizes, areas of each room and site, their functional purpose, and the total area of the structure) (in 3 copies); Under the construction is understood the building (its part), premises in buildings, equipped territories. If the limits of the FCZ are determined on several floors (levels) of premises, then the limits of the FCZ should be identified by its each floor (level).
- Documents allowing to establish the right to own and (or) use a resident of the FEZ territories and (or) the object (s), the territory of which is defined as the limits of the FCZ: If the land plots and premises are the property, then it is necessary to provide the state act for the land plot with the plan of the boundaries of the land plot; technical passports, certificates of state registration (copies certified with their own seal, (date, signature, title, surname, initials of the person, the documents submitted)).
- Power of attorney for the provision of documents.
The list of goods,
expected to be placed under the customs procedure of FCZ.
The code of the goods in accordance
with the TN VED EAEC
Substantiation of the necessity
of placing under the customs
procedure of FCZ
All schemes (points 6-8) are provided in 3 copies!
If the land plots and premises are on lease, it is necessary to provide a lease agreement and technical passports for the buildings (copies certified with their own seal (date, signature, title, surname, initials of the person, the documents).